A compact, high efficiency polycarbonate roof vent, designed to operate effectively even in light wind conditions. Available in a range of 16 popular roof colours.
Edmonds SupaVent is a premium wind driven turbine ventilator designed to exhaust heat from the roof space of a home. The vent has an attractive and streamlined design to complement any house design.
The SupaVent has been designed to perform in light breezes, which means the heat in your roof space will be exhausted even on relatively still hot summer days. Unlike traditional metal roof vents, SupaVents are constructed from a durable UV stabilised polymer which means they won’t rust or corrode and come with a 15 year Warranty.
- Designed to work effectively even in light wind
- Suitable for use on tiled and metal roofs
- Features & Benefits
- Exhausts hot trapped air in summer
- Removes moisture build up in winter
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Won’t rust or corrode
- Strong dome for protection against hail and wind
- Available in a range of 16 colours to suit any roof
- 15 year warranty
SELLEYS POINT WORKS
Point Works is a pointing compound for the adhesion of ridge tiles to the hips and ridges of roofs. After the ridge tile has been cured into the bedding compound the pointing product is trowled along each edge of the ridge tile.
SELLEYS POINT WORKS GEN II is the first pointing compound to qualify as an Adhesive Mechanical Fastener for hip and ridge tiles in accordance with AS2050-2002 (amended 2005) which requires all ridge and hip tiles to be fastened. POINT WORKS GEN II passed the fatigue loading for both Cyclonic Conditions C3 and C4 after conditioning by prolonged water saturation as per Australian Standard AS 4046.8 – 2006. Once cured, POINT WORKS GEN II forms an incredibly strong and durable bond between the tiles and the ridge.
- Flexes with normal roof movement without cracking or breaking away
- Keeps roofs looking better for longer
- Ideal for new roofs or repairs
Wakaflex is a lead free roofing flashing solution designed to replace lead in all roof applications, and is suitable for nearly all roof profiles and types including tiles, metal and polycarbonate.
- Suitable for Rainwater Harvesting Systems – Wakaflex complies with requirements for AS/NZS 4020:2005 ‘Products for use in contact with Drinking Water’.
- CSIRO Tested – Wakaflex complies with the CSIRO requirements for AS/NZS 2904:1995 ‘Damp Course Flashing’.
- Non Toxic – There are no potential hazards for installers using this flashing roll and no contamination for run-off water.
- Lightweight – Wakaflex flashing tape weighs only 4kg for a 5m roll.
- 3 Sizes – Wakaflex is available in three widths: 280mm, 370mm and 560mm.
- Temperature Stability – -40º C to 100º C in accordance with DIN 52133. Can be laid in hot or cold conditions.
- UV Resistant – In accordance with DIN 16726.
- Laying Length – Wakaflex does not expand or contract in hot or cold weather, so it can be installed in complete 5m lengths and with only a 30mm lap joint Wakaflex will chemically bond with itself for a secure seal.
- Guaranteed – Wakaflex comes with a 10 year nationwide guarantee.
CONCRETE ROOF TILES
Concrete tiles are Australia’s most popular roofing material – beautiful, durable and a diverse range of colours and profiles to choose from. Bristile Roofing uses only the best quality oxides to ensure long lasting and vibrant colours.