New roof work that covers the the installation of Concrete and Terracotta Roof tiles.
No matter the condition your roof is in, we can provide a re-roofing solution for your residential or commercial property.
We have seasoned experienced and expertise to fix your damaged roof immediately in order to prevent further damage. We do a prompt, professional roof tile repair service for all ages and style of roof.
Other areas also include:
8 YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
Central Coast Roof Tiling Solutions provides a 8 year written workmanship warranty on the installation of concrete and terracotta roof tiles on all new roofs and full roof replacements.
This warrants any failure due to unsatisfactory workmanship completed to the roof and that Central Coast Roof Tiling Solutions will rectify the problem at no extra cost.
In saying that, we hereby state that we will install all components of the roof to the manufactures recommendations and in accordance with Australian Standards
WHY IT PAYS TO USE AN INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL
The Roofing Industry Association of NSW Inc. incorporating Master Roof Tilers and Slater’s Association Pty Ltd, is an industry Association of recognised Master Tradesmen dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of workmanship, business ethics and customer service in
NSW and ACT.
Since 1936, only recognised Master tradesmen who have the strict requirements laid down by the Association are eligible for membership. Central to this membership is strict accordance to the CODE OF ETHICS.
OUR CODE OF ETHICS
- We regard our customers as our most valued asset.
- The Master Tilers, Slaters and Shinglers Association of NSW Inc. is committed to promoting the highest standard of workmanship and conduct of its members within the building and construction industry and within the home building sector in particular.
- Members will conduct their business in a fair, honest professional and ethical manner.
- Members will provide mutual support and assistance to all other members of the Association.
- Members will conduct their business in a manner that enhances the reputation of the industry and ensures that by fair and genuine competition the public always receives the best possible value of workmanship and service
- Members will give accurate up-to-date informed product information and advice to clients within the area of knowledge reasonably expected of a competent Master Tiler, Slater or Shingler
- Members will comply with all regulations, by-laws and any other statutory requirements of such proper constituted bodies that have authority over the building and construction industry.
- The Master Tilers, Slaters & Shinglers Association of NSW Inc. seeks to rely upon self regulation as a cornerstone of discipline, encouraging members to use their best endeavours to ensure compliance by partners, associates, sub-contractors, employees and
- The Master Tilers, Slaters & Shinglers Association of NSW Inc. is dedicated to encouraging the highest quality of education and training that recognises prior learning and rewards competence.
- Members seek to promote the goals and aims of the Association by adhering to the principles of this code of conduct and by refraining from criticising or damaging the reputations of their competitors.